AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

haha all good jack12 I'm not a sophisticated investor either I...

1. 3,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 729
    haha all good jack12 I'm not a sophisticated investor either I apply common sense with caution I perhaps need a handful more of that, but hey could have invested in bluechips stocks-switched the computer off-came back 12 mths later to see where theyre at.
    AGO has been good to me last 12 months.

Something WAY ODD is happening to the SP IMO since Feb16th.
    Having watched AGO religiously every day for 12mths (except for the 1cent times) , I think its the one large holder deliberately holding the SP down ie WAMCO selling then buy a pip down then sell a pip higher they dont appear to be in any rush ( IMO probs to keep the oppies out of play June/July) whether they have them or not they still hold a sheet load shares of 1.06 billion...
    AND the IO has worked rather well in their favour, someone's gonna make $$qillions probs after July ....... all InMyOpinion only

This forum is an eclectic mix of experienced chart reading traders & mum/dad/retired/other investors..
    we all bounce of each other an get something out of it based on experience & tech levels.

One thing I have learned is to not take HC posts too seriously and switch the computer off when the SP is stuck in a rut (ie last 2mths)
    and do more research on handling stocktrading psychology & some of the wisdom that goes with dealing with the coaster rides

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.