AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Learnt many moons ago that gut feelings don't make for sound...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Learnt many moons ago that gut feelings don't make for sound decisions, math makes for sound decsions. If the math stacks up and there's a chance of good liquidity and interest in a sector/ stock. Then that's where I take a look and get involved if there are enough boxes ticked.

Everything moves in cycles. Take a look at Martin Armstrong's Economic Confidence models to gain a deeper understanding.

I bought this stock when the MOM cross line (white) came par with price (late June) - Coincidently over sold on both weekly and monthly. since then it's continued to plod along steadily in the the right direction. Not a gut feeling - math. Broader market fundamentals continue to support the stock, so I stay in it until the narrative changes. Can I get it wrong, sure can!

Unlike the S&P500 these moves can take quite a while to play. So my "gut" says stay cool relax, let the math do the work. With 9.2B shares on issue it's going to take some serious commitment to move the stock. However, there's a great opportunity in this setup.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.