AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Iron ore price, page-383

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    In opinion:
    Considering its not long before AGO annihilates debt, it would be ludicrous if the SP went backwards from here.
    My opinions align with yours.
    IO fundamentals keep improving as emerging demand gains momentum.

US
    Elinor Musk to work on proof concept for building a tunnel under Los Angeles to ease gridlock
    Trump wants products which can break ground immediately.
    American Society of Civil Engineers give US's infrastructure systems a D+ and estimate the nation needs to invest $3.6 trillion by 2020.

China
    Great wall of steel being proposed by Xi Jinping in Xinjiang
    Continuous large Infrastructure initiatives.
    Continuous urbanisation of a country just over 50% urbanised.
    Chinese builders targeting significant jumps in revenue.
    China committing to Phillipines infrastructure projects along with assisting with Infrastructure to neighbouring countries.

India
    India's infrastructure development set to accelerate to meet global benchmarks, India Infra Summit 2017.

Supply
    IO supply peaking as China reduces domestic supply.

The last few years investors have witnessed the big short of commodities and IO. Doom after doom after doom which in my eyes was well overcooked to the downside and milked a treat by many it seems as it triple bottomed in early 2016.
    The accumulation of value Aussie miners with now gather steam as the mining industry moves away from the previous bust cycle.
    The big long has only just begun and in my eyes will make the previous short look lame. Opportunities in the commodities space are huge compared to other overvalued sectors.

Happy holding everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.