AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Just want to throw my hat in the ring for what its worth if i...

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Just want to throw my hat in the ring for what its worth if i can hopefully no one will jump on me but who knows i have held both FMG and ATLAS for over 7 years based on my returns from both and i am talking just dividends from them over that period i have received 5.5k from Atlas and 10.2k from Fmg the last 3 years i have received not one razoo from Atlas and there is a reason for that its called debt holders who continue to screw us along with the management's hierarchy in control who have no one else's interests at heart except the debt holders at this stage of proceedings, as they have there balls in a vice.

Whilst the leaches continue to suck us dry and the hierarchy stays we are screwed until such time as two things happen, 1; we get rid of the leaches an 2; we get rid of the hierarchy once these 2 simple things are achieved then we will remain screwed to the deck an hey that's only my opinion happy to be proved wrong regardless of where the IO price is and everything else that AGO have up their sleeves

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.