AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

ofcourse, timing is everything. chris ellison didn't get the...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    ofcourse, timing is everything. chris ellison didn't get the company as big as he has without making smart decisions at the right time.
    There is value in AGO, but the simple fact is that value (port capacity mainly) is worth nothing if you cant make money from it. So with Atlas currently losing money their value is worth nothing.
    And there isn't enough gas in the tank (cash reserves) to wait for the iron ore cycle to come back around.

In my opinion I would say MIN have already secured the support of the debt holders and this vote will be a formality once again. A deal would have been done behind closed doors between MIN and the debt holders/board to give up their final hold on Atlas. They have done bloody well out of it those yanks, and this would bring closer and a cherry ontop for them to walk away laughing.

You small shareholders can protest and complain all you like, the deal will go thru anyway. You really should look at the glass half full and be thankful your getting 3cents... More growth potential in MIN shares than these debt slave zombie shares of AGO, count your lucky stars

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.