FMG 0.45% $22.10 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-10654

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    Not quite right mate and don't want to scare the living daylights out of everyone but
    there are gaps at about 5.66 and 5.14 and 4.83 and why not mention the gap at 4.31???

All of the above gaps appear on the daily chart.

Yes gaps on the weekly but when you look at the monthly you would be asking - what gap???

Charts cannot be ignored because they reflect what the market thinks and not what I or anyone else thinks.
    (On another thread someone was not happy with that opinion which I expressed, however I believe it to be true,
    irrespective of whether I hold or not).
    The opinion of one person posting on HC will not be of that much importance surely???

So maybe just daltham and I are relaxed, both looking at monthly charts and keen to add.

On another thread again, someone I believe to be quite smart has asked traders to be patient. Felt like posting -fat
    chance of that happening because it is not in the DNA of a trader to be patient. They tend to dump when they
    see the next best thing and leave a nice opening for the more patient.

Even think the BB could at some stage be varied or extended given the amount of money we are making.

An even stronger message would be sent if BOD were to add to their holdings.

Bear in mind that I hold quite a few and only paid about 4.02 on average for them and only sold 10.000
    for an attempt at a trade and to take a small amount off the table. Received dividend for the full lot once and
    now a divi for this lot minus the 10.000.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.