FMG 2.21% $16.66 fortescue ltd

ahhhh what a great day, my divies are in on commsecwhat a great...

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156

ahhhh what a great day, my divies are in on commsec

what a great company, 60k in divs straight into my account for doing absolutely sweet F/all except pressing a few buttons on my computer in the comfort of my own home and then having the conviction and faith in a brilliant company. ignoring all the bullsheet noise even when it hit 3.50.

I used to be heavily invested in property with rentals, so glad I offloaded all my rentals 4 years ago, such a load off my mind to not have to deal with all the bullsheet that comes with tenants, all the headaches, maintenance expenses, shire and water rates, insurances etc etc etc for a bit of rent, especially when property is no longer appreciating in value. I just received in 6 months of divs what 2 properties may if I was lucky have given me in an entire year, not to mention the capital appreciation on my shares.

don't get me wrong im not gloating but rather pointing out that we are so fortunate to be invested in a great Australian company that returns good fully franked money to its shareholders. This company is so robust its not funny, balance sheet is just something so sweet to look at, and if things stay the way they are for the next 6 months then this will set up the balance sheet to be unbreakable for years and years to come.

cant wait for the next div in about 5 months.

great day for all the longs that have been hurting and hung in there, congrats longs enjoy your well deserved profits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.66
Change
0.360(2.21%)
Mkt cap ! $51.29B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.50 $16.74 $16.31 $150.0M 9.072M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600 $16.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.67 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.