FMG 2.07% $21.26 fortescue ltd

I've been more than ready for months now.this stock is still...

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156

I've been more than ready for months now.

this stock is still undervalued in my opinion, remember not that long ago this hit 7.30, and let me say I think the company is in a far better position than near 2 years ago when it hit 7.30.

if we look at recent dividend and the potential to follow this up with further juicy dividends then its inevitable that the share price has to rise so that it correlates to the respective divs that fmg will have no problem paying.

DYOR but personally I think 8 bucks in the next 3-4 months leading up to the next div is certainly not an unreasonable task.

ohhhh and btw we haven't even seen the full extent of vale incident yet, in addition we still have Eliwana on the horizon which will also have a further positive effect on profits, honestly the more I think about the future of fmg the more excited I get

call this up ramping call it what you will, I call it common sense, no brainer.

Jesus could you imagine if they announced some other unforeseen thing such as a substantial exploration find, progression of their hydrogen initiative, further debt reduction, iron ore at 100 plus per ton, this stock is just needs one further tick in the box to exploding to over 10 bucks in my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.26
Change
-0.450(2.07%)
Mkt cap ! $65.45B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.70 $21.70 $21.02 $145.2M 6.814M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9760 $21.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.27 7866 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.