FMG 2.89% $16.82 fortescue ltd

Common Col? You can't ask that sort of question of the Ostriches...

1. 11,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    Common Col?

You can't ask that sort of question of the Ostriches on this thread! Good Lord Man!

Have you lost your mind?!!!

Bad business to become comfortable in what your doing to the point of ignoring opportunity.

Therefore poor business to not be doing all script Takeovers at these prices.

For about 700 million shares they could get A$500M free cash flow from a business in one of the oldest commodities, Money! BEN!

Divert $400M to buyback so it pays for itself $100M to employing best in field of Home Lending, Wealth Management and Mining Lending and set target of being a Major in the Banking Sector. When achieved significant diversification of revenue achieved and company the major play on the ASX!

No brainer as no pressure applied to current IO Business and Banking Sector Customers crying out for a reputable name!

As for pls although I like and invested there I think mining spod won't achieve significant diversification of revenue from the IO Business for FMG. And pls wants cash to reinvest so puts pressure on IO business. FMG better taking over pls entirely to get access to downstream processing cash flow if it goes that way, imo.
    Last edited by eyeswideopen: 08/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.82
Change
-0.500(2.89%)
Mkt cap ! $51.78B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.11 $17.23 $16.81 $252.2M 14.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13676 $16.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.83 350 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.