FMG 0.18% $21.90 fortescue ltd

Strategically a Chinese bank for loans and an aussie Bank for...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Strategically a Chinese bank for loans and an aussie Bank for deposits and Divi payments.

Looked at getting out at $8.07 today small portion ( keep my investment partner happy AKA my wife( only joking babe love you lots) , as I was happy with $7.27, 2 years back, and know the circumstances are different now compared to then, but once bitten twice shy. It is a fine balance of fear and greed, of the transfer of funds from the patience to the impatience , and these opportunities do not come around that often.

When you have hung your balls out on a share, with $500-$1mill , and watch them go from $4- $1.50, back to $7.27, to then $3.53 and now to a high of $8 plus. ( hard expensive lesson on paper , lots of what If's, lots of fear and greed etc, etc,).

It is a matter of understanding your "happy to get out point" to meet your investments goals, stay true to them and be honest with ones self. Strategically I am sticking to this, but also giving myself a bit of wow factor. Wow I have 130,000 plus share, I will sell 75% of them at my price that meets my investment goals, and the other 25% can roll the dice and let the wow factor kick in, with the chance it might kick me in the guts,- you can not pick the top and you can not pick the bottom)- if it was easy everyone would be doing it.

As one of the poster states $ 10 in xyz years $30 in 10 years, wow factor. ( sorry forgot who posts this, all due respect)

My own personal opinion never sell on a $00 or $.05 ( eg/ $7.00. or $7.05 ) It never works for me as everyone including robots work on these numbers).

Let the current circumstances see FMG smash $8 buck like it did $7, to got to $9 . I call this the space ranger theory- To infinity and Beyond - Ok $10 buck would be awesome $13.14 would mean early retirement LOL.

GO FMG GO,

All the very Best team, good times for all, there are possibly hard decisions to be made so good luck

No when to hold them, No when to Fold them, No when to walk away?

Kindest regards and respect

MJAK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.90
Change
0.040(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $67.42B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.92 $22.11 $21.82 $224.3M 10.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3932 $21.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.90 400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.