FMG 0.50% $16.20 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-12376

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1552/1552290-e8972aab646c9e1582517c4c4f9e8388.jpg

like ive been saying on these forums for a while now....................FMG is an absolute cash cow

60 cent div on top of the last 30c we just received has just proved that, unbelievable, find me a company on the asx that even comes close to this, find me a company on the asx that has the potential growth outlook. not to mention being a special dividend we will still get another div payout in august/September 2019

diversifying their main product into higher ore content..... tick
    hydrogen, gold, copper, lithium exploration..... tick
    balance sheet is that rock solid they dont even need to pay down further debt.....tick
    eliwana funded by operating cash flow.....tick
    if ore prices hold up for longer which is a given, iron bridge funded by operating cash flow.....tick
    60 cent dividend what a statement of monumental confidence in how fmg is travelling, in light of this i really cant help but think that FMG may have further announcements coming. Perhaps their exploration has paid off and they have found something of significant value.

seriously though 60 cent special div out of no where, there has to be more underlying information that we dont know yet which may have been a catalyst for this.

i am so glad i held this stock all the way down to 3.50 from 5.60 buy in all the way up to 8.40 whilst collecting such juicy dividends.

good work fmg, keep it up

more importantly good work to all the longs that hung in there and had the confidence and conviction to stand by a company that clearly has enormous potential.

If things keep going as they are, lets say ore prices stay this way for another year or two and fmg pulls off the hydrogen tech or finds another resource then this could easily be a 20 buck stock in a few years.

GO you good thing GO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.20
Change
0.080(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $49.87B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.98 $16.34 $15.91 $139.5M 8.619M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 70232 $16.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.20 830 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.