FMG 1.90% $22.00 fortescue ltd

knowlesmDividend imo will be at least $0.30 cents, but could me...

1. 3,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    knowlesm

Dividend imo will be at least $0.30 cents, but could me more

Happy if they limit the dividend and pay minimum $500m towards debt

The ratings agencies would then review their credit rating upwards then cost of funds would be lower with possible refinance of existing facilities, institutions will then appear on share register in force as long term holders, which should create stability with the share price going forward.

From memory they have a USD$500 plus lease facility with Chinese Bank that they used to buy the 12 iron ore carriers.

The carriers lease facility which would be at a higher interest rate could be repaid in full. This facility can be repaid at any time without penalty.

They are also able to fund Eliwana with no requirements for additional borrowings.

Eliwana will create more cash flow and profit due to higher grades ore, plus production will be above 170mt per annum or more.

Rcman years ago had a bet with me that sp would reach $13.00, he may win the bet in the not to distant future if IO price holds at these levels for 12 months ($80.00 mt realised price or more)

Rcman also tipped $8.00 by June back in February based on a brokers views, beat this plus more.

I have suffered badly over the last 7 years holding a large amount using a margin loan.

Best day yesterday up $330k, plus $360k dividend coming soon.

Waiting to see drop in sp ex-dividend which may not be as much as I am expecting if IO price remains at $100.00mt range

I Met Twiggy a few years back and was taken back at what a nice guy he is, humble and approachable

Not many billionaires or wealthy people come close to his generosity and keenness to make a difference

He deserves his wealth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.