FMG 1.20% $21.41 fortescue ltd

Eyeswideopen,My target to get out completely is $10.00, may not...

1. 3,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147

Eyeswideopen,

My target to get out completely is $10.00, may not happenfor a few months but if IO holds up and June Qtr. report is good then I see noreason for this not to happen.

So far received $165k dividend for Dec 2018 and soon another $450k which is tax effective, and depending on when the sp gets to $10.00 and assuming I still hold 750k , Iexpect to receive a further $0.20 to $0.30 franked dividend for the year end dividend if I still hold at that time.

Wishful thinking perhaps, but after 7-8 years of drama, maybe time to hold forthe big payoff. Call me greedy but this time I have a genuine reason to holdout.

3 daughters with 2 married that I needed to help with their deposit and want togive same amount to the single daughter for her to buy a property also. Withoutmy help they have little chance to purchase, and I do not want them to borrowmore than 80% LVR

My family in the last few weeks has suffered greatly as my middle daughter whowas married last year has been diagnosed with cancer.

I want continue to pay her salary indefinitely (employed by me) and medicalexpenses (wig, IVF due to chemo effect on eggs etc..) and to not have my son-inlaw and daughter worry about loan repayments or any financial matters.

My ultimate goal if it reaches $10.00 is to give each of them a substantiallump sum to pay off their loans, in particular for my daughter who is ill and the same amount to the daughter who is single.

Ihave more than enough to live on, and my wife and I are appreciative of what wehave and live a modest life without the need to show off or splurge on showytrappings.

Our focus is our family, the two son-ion laws we have are like our sons.We are givers and now that we face this serious issue with our daughter, mydealings with the share market are only to help my family. I could pull outtoday and am still way in front at anything above $7.00 after interest and feesand including taking into account dividends received. I see this as an opportunity (I hope) to make a reakl difference to my children now and not when we pass away.

As a father I do not wish any parent to have to watch their child suffer or bediagnosed with a potentially terminal disease. This has been an eyeopener (nopun intended).

Not sure why I posted this, but I felt better writing it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.41
Change
-0.260(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $65.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.52 $21.67 $21.30 $150.5M 7.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93 $21.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.41 12657 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.