FMG 1.63% $21.76 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-13516

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hi All-

fantastic thread comments with some amazing input.

i know there has been some focus on output from Vale and Rio. (Lack of)

We have not heard much of anything I can remember seeing from FMG on their annualised target goal and their ability to reach it.

IMO - I believe Twiggy would have given specific instruction to Elizabeth Gaines and her management team and all the team at FMG to haul arse, and ensure they reach the very sizeable final QTR target to show the industry and market that while faced with challenging conditions (cyclone), that they have been able to meet their companies guidance and company commitments.

In most cultures it is very important to ensure you meet your commitments, especially in the Asian culture.

i also see a market share opportunity for FMG, based on meeting their commitments. If Rio and Vale can not supply customer xyz, then they may be welcoming of FMG supplying them based on their consistent supply of a variety of quality grades. May hold well for customer expansion when the 60% ore comes on board later in the year.

Its ok to produce xyz amount of tones but the market size it the market size. So providing a customer solution when other companies falter proposes a new customer opportunity in my opinion. That customer may be in the form of a 60% ore requirement, in place of a 58% customer = a more profitable customer. I hope I am making sense.

It’s necessarily about producing more- but taking customers that want the more profitable grade of Ore from competitors who have traditional automatically got these customer because FMG did not have the product to meet this particular customers need- requirement.

all the best to all over the next 1-6 months should be good interesting times. $9.80 a $10.75 by end of July and a $.30-$0.60 dividend by August end.

GO FMG

kind regards

MJAK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.76
Change
0.350(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $66.99B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.49 $21.76 $21.32 $97.85M 4.532M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1380 $21.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.77 28571 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.