FMG 1.10% $19.76 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-15734

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    Well US markets were somewhat stunned when the announcement on tariffs was made and reacted.

We holders of FMG have now had days to think about any implications for FMG and we all eagerly await Monday to see
    the report and the market reaction.

There have been some great posts of late giving nothing but facts on all 3 threads - yes they get mixed at times - but most of
    us read everything posted in relation to FMG.

China will stimulate for as long as is necessary - that's my view - and IO will remain in demand while supply struggles to
    keep up with demand.

Good results will translate into good dividends - and FMG remain committed to a 50 -80% payout.

The ride has been rough and I am not the best of traders   but when I bought my first 3 lots of FMG - I posted that I
    believed it was a share that belonged in every widow and orphans portfolio.  I firmly hold that view today.  Who in their
    right mind would prefer bank interest?

FMG has committed to diversify and is diversifying and in a couple of years time we will still be doing very well I think
    irrespective of what other shares might be doing.

Don't for one moment think that I will be selling.  I am in this for the long haul.

I look forward to @rurenga posting the IO price tomorrow morning and to reading the report.

I have thrown in some points others my like to consider and have basically just also given a bit of a summary.

Your money and your decision but let those big jet engines roar and just let her rip.  Hoping like hell to see a lovely
    shade of British Racing Green.  GLTAH  

Hoping too many celebrating heads aren't hurting but my Sustagen has given me a little more strength.  LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.76
Change
-0.220(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $60.84B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.66 $19.80 $19.20 $191.1M 9.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4673 $19.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.76 31740 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.