FMG 1.91% $21.62 fortescue ltd

Great reply and thanks so much for it - jogged the old grey...

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    Great reply and thanks so much for it - jogged the old grey matter now.

Don't forget hunt, rcman, col and others there mate - yes like you said many others make the site great - you learn then give back.
    So many good posters on any FMG thread I always run out of GA's.
    Unfortunate that we never know it all but continue on this learning curve and so easy with hindsight.

The asbestos and barge loading I did not know about.

If ever you have time on your hands (we are all time poor these days) have a read of a full bench decision regarding
    asbestos - the separate decision issued by the late The Honourable Mr. Justice Jim Staples. A man who I would
    guess regretted the day he accepted a seat on that bench. Someone admirable. The other 2 were Mary Gaudron and
    Ian Sharp from memory.

As for your last sentence - hopefully further diversification as promised and so far delivered on but with even more to go.

I am a definite holder and need these dividends if I am to stay off the O.A. pension.

As for @IndianOceanGuy I will always defend his right to post because it is a forum - OK by me that he causes people to
    think for themselves and examine charts. Fact is, strangely enough I like the guy because he is brave to post his views
    that don't jell with most if not all here. If others sell because of his posts it creates an opportunity for many to buy.

I wish you and all holders well and best I not talk on. LOL No one after another chapter. LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.62
Change
-0.420(1.91%)
Mkt cap ! $66.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.61 $21.78 $21.48 $190.2M 8.611M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 15504 $21.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.62 6560 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.