FMG 0.18% $21.90 fortescue ltd

Hi FMG team,I understand the Dalian is starting to rise, and...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hi FMG team,

I understand the Dalian is starting to rise, and that from some great informative posted in the forum the stock piles are shrinking.

i remember that the last time we had a pull back in the IO price it was due to steel mills keeping less inventory on hand at the mill.

is there a possibility that this happened again recently this the drop in IO price. Could it still be happening,?

I can not remember who posted that information last time but it would be great if this information was available and could be posted again.

it would be amazing - if the mills are still keeping lower inventory , and the docks are at low levels and steel production
    is continuing to go higher.

a perfect supply and demand situation, which should only result in a significant rise in the IO price.

The price could go Even higher if Mills make a commercial decision to hold more stock, to future proof themselves from possible supply issues or better still increased demand, which there business sales department will not want to miss out on.

i hope this makes sense.

if anyone of you smarter people than I can help find this information it would be greatly appreciated.

would be great to see the Dalian hit 700 plus pre end of the year, and we would be in for a distinct chance of $10-$12 IMO

GO FMG GO

kind regards

MJAK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.90
Change
0.040(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $67.42B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.92 $22.11 $21.82 $224.3M 10.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3932 $21.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.90 400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.