FMG 1.32% $19.47 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-18416

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

I sold on Friday near the close at 11.00. I think the market is due for a decent pullback after the current "Santa" rally in the US. Should this pullback happen, I will definitely consider buying FMG again.

In the meantime, I will continue to top up on Tasman Resources (TAS), who I believe are currently very undervalued. Particularly in view of the fact that they are due to release news related to their Vulcan Project situated in the Olympic Province of the Stuart Shelf in S.A. (JV with FMG, with FMG being the lead partner). In addition, TAS are also due to release EM survey results from their 100% owned Pernatty tenement, which is also situated in the Olympic Province. TAS also holds over 36% of Eden Innovations (EDE).

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a healthy, happy and profitable 2020.

Please note: Every post of mine is my own personal opinion. Every reader and/or investor must do their own research. This post, and indeed all of my posts, do not provide tax, investment, or financial advice. The information in all of my posts is presented without consideration of the investment objectives, risk tolerance or financial circumstances of potential and/or existing investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.