FMG 0.06% $16.12 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-18458

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    Best make that volume of 6,444,123 and value $70,762,978.265 following the 8 after market trades all done at $11.00.

The largest trade was worth $6,675,899.00.

We have now seen 2 very large trades all done after market. From memory
    the other one was for just over $10 million and was done before Christmas. Well either the buyer was very smart or the
    seller was and I know where my money is with the weekly and monthly charts looking so good.

Of course I will do a full rundown on charts as I see them over the weekend for anyone who might be interested.

Sorry to hear that mate because I even recall one of your first posts where I am fairly sure you said you would do much as I did
    and go heavily into FMG only and forget about other shares. Indeed a gutsy move that we both took.

And with hindsight I wish I had gone all in and left nothing at all in cash.

You have of course made a profit and a decent one at that which cannot be sneezed at. Never too late to get back in but this is
    not financial advice - no way would I dare to give that.

I can see further upside as did those large after market buyers. Oh and don't forget I did a blunder on the way up thinking
    others may have been smarter than me that were also posting here and I believe were honest in their posts too.

As for the reason to sell - well I did start to sound like a broken record trying to convince all that all disputes are settled
    eventually and I always believed this one between China and the US would be settled and sold as a win/win for both sides.
    I did think it would be over months ago so I was wrong there but both sides will save face and DT is out to win another
    election. (Without getting into politics.)

We were also talking about the need for China to continue with even more stimulus. That too I believe will continue because
    there are still many in that country that remain in poverty and their President is there with a very long term view as to
    where and how he will guide his country. He wants a stable and happy population under his rule and is also out to make
    his nation great.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.12
Change
-0.010(0.06%)
Mkt cap ! $49.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.30 $16.35 $16.00 $142.8M 8.831M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 18592 $16.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.14 3138 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.