FMG 0.18% $21.90 fortescue ltd

Who are you Big E? you make me smile and laugh at times, legend...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Who are you Big E? smile.png

you make me smile and laugh at times, legend of a bloke IMO.

I have held FMG through the dark times, and it has aged me, and put stress on the family. Have a good mate of mine who is also heavily invested in FMG we talk every day. Our conversation have turned to how well FMG is going and that finally others are seeing what we saw 8 years ago.

tough pill to swallow when you are on the threshold of loosing your house from a financial point of view. But like superman, having balls of steel has paid off. Thanks god for AF, NP and EG. Great to be an Aussie and to be invested in this FMG.

While it had been a tough and very long road, it has as someone else commented on this thread turned into a life changing investment.

I wanted to sing the praise of Frankycc ( hope you are still alive and doing well, if not may god bless your soul brother you IMO are a great man, who I never met, but felt like I knew), and also the likes of RCMAN, DEFAS, Rurenga, Philbra Boy and many others that have helped keep me sane by reading your educated posts on a very good forum.

The above IMO does not below in the other crap forum, as we have lived and breath this share.

I simulate BSL share price to that of FMG, ( obviously different as they sell the end product much smaller market cap and share holder profile), but they moved from $10 through to $16 in a big run a couple years back, then went to $19, before a large retracement to $10 now $16.

I think as someone mentioned today the $10 then run to $16 has occurred previously, so with glass almost full, am hopeful FMG is able to follow this in the near future.

Good luck to all you FMGERS on this thread, and thanks BIG e for all your input,

cheers " currently into a Furphy beer " down on the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria, where it is raining. Hopeful the fires in other states will be under control and out very soon.

kind regards

MJAK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.90
Change
0.040(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $67.42B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.92 $22.11 $21.82 $224.3M 10.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3932 $21.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.90 400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.