FMG 1.20% $21.41 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-20258

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    It's @rurenga we have to thank for the 4.15 report and the daily a.m. price of IO.
    Such a great contributor he is.
    I only do aftermarket and u would laugh yourself silly if u were sitting next to me and watching the effort - there has to be
    a better way. LOL My computer skills are lousy. Write longhand - double check - and hit the keyboard. LOL

Yesterdays after market has my head still spinning. Someone must have needed money badly? Was that it?
    Surely not?

I was posting on another thread and blimey! We are generating so much cash and I may have answered my own question.
    People seem to be selling shares in very decent companies in the mining area and one comes to mind.
    I don't hold shares in the company but AF and EG are not blind to what is happening in the mining space.

Lots of things could or could not happen but it doesn't hurt (too much) to use the grey matter.

Oz has been battered by drought, fire and now this and the best and worst of people seems to be emerging.
    All the best and stay safe. @col69 and I are in a hot spot for the virus. The wealthier may get hit first - the travel at
    the drop of a hat and kids with parents in the medical area.

This is an ugly situation and the estimated death toll for Britain is awful. So many will be older who built the nation
    and have seen too much. Some disgusting comments also here on HC about many older folk too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.41
Change
-0.260(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $65.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.52 $21.67 $21.30 $150.5M 7.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93 $21.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.41 12657 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.