FMG 2.15% $18.49 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-20353

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    I mentioned in my T/A post that I thought we were being played like a fiddle and by good traders and hedge funds.
    Given the size of some trades I guess super funds aa well would be in the mix.

When the price of IO and fear is present, do we have Nervous Nellies selling to those thinking - might just be a great day
    to buy a few?  Possibly when you look at how bad and volatile the US markets are, could some of those trades actually
    also be investments.

Without getting into politics you might like to compare how we down under are handling things.  We are an island nation
    and have seen the results of how other countries have handled things.  Are we handling it better than the US for example.

The buffer FMG has is almost zero debt and a dollar lower than 60 cents.  It was 70 cents in December 2019.
    The oil price 60% lower than Dec.2019, the shipping costs 40% lower than that time also.

The yield we are trading at is more than double most other companies and most other companies face the significant
    uncertainty that goes with the CV such as tourism, retail etc.

I could probably guess an opening price by reading @rurenga post on Friday night but where will it finish?

I do like the idea of his frown turned upside down.  

All posted while listening to - The Gambler by Kenny Rodgers.  Last sentence may not be your cup of tea - maybe Ruby
    was your preferred tune.  GLTAH

Health more important than wealth so please take care.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.49
Change
0.390(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $56.93B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.32 $18.62 $17.94 $159.1M 8.651M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150 $18.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.50 4305 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.