FMG 0.45% $22.10 fortescue ltd

You lot :rolleyes: are earning G/A's for being nice to big e who...

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    You lot are earning G/A's for being nice to big e who really is enjoying a little break?  LOL
    You'll give me a big head at this rate.  And I didn't award them.  ROFL

And I feel like doing an Aunty Jack and ripping some arms off for not posting on the crap site.  

Had a great day thanks including some texts to my comedian mate @bushkin.  Laughs were had a plenty.  I also told him my
    theory on FMG share trading today.  Reply was - I concur.  Me - another genius.  LOL  There were numerous text and he was
    preventing me doing the - to do list but we were each having a damned good laugh.

So enough already and I will next post on Friday night to give @rurenga his much deserved GA.  And there I was thinking
    that verbosity is a bore.

HC is changing me.  I once would never have felt like saying - oh goanna - or - run off to the taxidermist.

Flattery will get you a long way so I will be back on Friday night and not before sorry.  It's just a tiny break.  
    I might get to enjoy some TV as well.  GLTAH and yes, thanks for the kind words.

Now off the IO thread and look after yourself please as I am doing.  LOL  See u Friday night.

Mean and tricky markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.