FMG 1.91% $21.62 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-20522

1. 618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Typo acrually: IRESS it is and readily available for a monthly fee with CommSec and probably others gives essentially real time trading and green and red lights pop next to the orders ... like a spinning wheel at times - but gives a best view of what is happening even far more so than CommSec's Beta System for Investing masses .... Dr Google says ... in general ...
    A technology company providing trading and other finacial systems in Asia Pacific and the Americas + Europe. As an entity Listed in Ireland.
    Importantly you can see ording lining up and taken out as they happen : But, the system I have does not show the trading house.
    Other systems do at inhouse Brokerages do and in some cases this can ellude who the Client is ... But a secret (mens) business .... amongst fellow Brokers.

But, I am surprised with $10 stock Friends of FMG have not readiliy accessed the Broking fraternity to give some "Screen Shots" that includes the transacting broker(s). AF and EG + Team would know .... These "enemys of the people .... " are ?!
    I think certain entities are serial shorting offenders with FMG ...
    Today, may have been pay day at our expense !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.62
Change
-0.420(1.91%)
Mkt cap ! $66.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.61 $21.78 $21.48 $190.2M 8.611M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 15504 $21.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.62 6560 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.