FMG 0.06% $16.12 fortescue ltd

I think if we just all use masks or even make shift ones form...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    I think if we just all use masks or even make shift ones form cloth (scarfs even that stop the liquid coming out of our mouths when we breath, talk , sneeze or cough) and go about our business like in some countries, as some experts are advising, we would not have a problem -just as in Japan and Taiwan where everybody wears masks, small infection rate and the economy is fine.

Of course, we have to have access to buying masks which (along with other medical supplies from Australia and the West, 2 Chinese developers here were bragging about it and their loyalty to China) were largely sent to China a couple of months ago by CCP operatives worldwide to assist Wuhan.. Now we have to import them from China or make them here as we have a big shortage.

Frankly, I'm glad I read some think tank in UK is calling for China to be sued for $6.5 trillion because of the CCP lies and cover up of Covid-19 that should have been contained in China but instead infected the world repeating a bigger mess than SARS that was started in China 18 years ago. I believe strongly China should pay for its lies and cover up. Apologies if this is off topic
    Last edited by L2019: 06/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.12
Change
-0.010(0.06%)
Mkt cap ! $49.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.30 $16.35 $16.00 $142.8M 8.831M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 18592 $16.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.14 3138 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.