FMG 1.40% $17.43 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-21135

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    No one is perfect though. I admire both he and his wife as much as you. He has done so much for our country and original
    inhabitants. He does not have to give a thing but chooses to in the hope he can leave a better world for so many.

There will always be knockers of him and because he is human he can always make a mistake too.

He had his motive in moving in to buy more shares when he did but I was pissed off with him for depriving me of a bargain. LOL
    You see I am selfish - might as well admit it. LOL

I too get angry, disgusted, sad whatever just watching the news alone. Anyone with an ounce of empathy feels for people
    in this over crowded world. There but for the grace of God go I and was it luck, sweet serendipity or what that I chose a
    certain path and listened to everyone then made up my own mind. Not everyone will have your best interest at heart.
    Enough selfish and jealous nasties walk this rock unfortunately. Enough of the deep and meaningful for this big
    kid on a learning curve.

This learning curve is helped enormously might I add by the many good, helpful and kind people who do share their
    knowledge and take the time and effort to post on HC. We all know who they are. GLTAH and chin up @elkat
    Last edited by big e: 01/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.43
Change
0.240(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $53.95B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.34 $17.56 $17.13 $97.57M 5.599M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 10868 $17.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.43 2230 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.