FMG 0.45% $22.10 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-21235

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    Who can pick volume or movements sometimes? I was doing a friends head in by suggesting he relax - IF it went up a cent
    a day he would be close to his sell point. His plan to sell in the first week of July.
    OK so I won't be buying in July was my only comment and you get up and see no one on the buy side and every one with the
    same idea on sell.
    Someone has to pay tax (other than me LOL) and I once knew a guy who concentrated so much on tax he forgot the object
    of the exercise. Poof! went the profit.
    We can be thankful this year in that cyclones were relatively kind to us too.

So does sell in May and walk away hold?

I was telling @kengaroo to buy in May you rue the day. That's rue and not Roo. Well he is someone I have my fingers crossed
    for too having lost a job and recently submitted an application for a new one which on paper he would look good for.
    Getting advice from me might be a dumb move too. LOL

So many doing it tough but great to see the western states doing well with the virus. Only just the start of flu season but I'm
    doing the right thing and most definitely looking after myself. Stay well. Ops! another long post. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.10
Change
0.100(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $68.04B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.99 $22.22 $21.87 $84.79M 3.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9803 $22.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.11 10620 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.