FMG 0.45% $22.10 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-21277

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    Your not on your Pat Malone with that thinking either. The higher a share price goes the more nervous I become.
    It is a financial crises as well with many not able to buy any number of goods. Think many countries plus Europe
    so hopefully China does the big spend up internally and escapes a second round of this virus.

@bushkin - funny one you are but very clever and I just don't want to see Robin Hood in the charts too. He'll class me
    as rich and take and give to the poor. LOL Bushkin also knows how well I do sums - pity I had the decimal point in the wrong
    place.
    I won't live that one done with my accountant either. LOL

My day has been made by the greeting I just got from one of my favourite dogs. It helped that I was sitting on the ground
    in the sunshine just pulling a couple of weeds. I really do get on so well with dogs - better than people at times.
    One dog years ago was always so excited to see me he would wet himself. He grew out of that fortunately but the owners
    told me even my name made him excited.

Well hopefully a strong finish but @puka you can do lots of things with charts and it does depend on the starting date
    you choose and you can see negative divergence too with all the after market trades happening as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.10
Change
0.100(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $68.04B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.99 $22.22 $21.87 $84.79M 3.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9803 $22.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.11 10620 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.