FMG 0.96% $19.54 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-21789

1. 3,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764
    Once Vale starts admitting there is a problem in or near the mines- the market will sit up. I have to say that I have seen videos of virtually a whole shift of miners ill, and other things too, that I cannot post. It is not a nice picture there in northern Para. Many people there are scared.

193 new cases and 5 more deaths just yesterday- with massive testing starting today (see below), this number is going to skyrocket.

Folks, they have 1,188 cases in home isolation and all hospital beds full. Where we will the new cases go? Back home?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2191/2191982-a0dc19148b46c6db0fc661ce2838cc4a.jpg

"This Friday, 29, we register new cases recovered, totaling 742 people. Unfortunately, five more deaths and 193 new confirmed cases have been recorded.

This number will surely increase with mass testing in the population starting tomorrow, 30, in the drive thru system, with the PCR exam.

Mass testing is one of the most important preventive actions as it can identify who is carrier of the virus, but has no symptom. The exam must be scheduled in advance by testesmoleculares.com. br / and all people can perform.

Anyone who has the positive result in the PCR exam should contact Disk Covid Parauapebas to receive service guidance ."

From the Portugese.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.