FMG 4.01% $19.73 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-22025

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    Rubbish! At $7.00 I was expecting a rough ride and sitting at the table not counting my money. Just listening to Johnny
    Cash - did not walk away or run but don't forget how cheaply I did buy. Bought around $4.00 mark and kept adding sold some only to buy back around $6.50 from memory I think when I realised I shot myself in the foot. Happy to admit that mistake and we do all make them.

I have never shorted in my life and never will. It may be a way to make money but it's not for me, in much the same way
    I would never use leverage. That would be too great a risk after all these years of hard work.

Well after such a fall on the US last night we are a mere 10 or 11 cents lower than we started the week. Big deal. LOL

And I can hardly imagine anyone selling FMG as a tax deduction while I am busy making my list of possible buys if others
    choose to sell some of their shares in a few other companies that I think might be worth investing in.
    Maybe I would be wise to not post about them. LOL I can take a ribbing though.

Stay well and stir all you like but these are tough markets and shares will always be there on Monday even if you might
    want to pay a little more but traders are all over shares these days and not always rational. And the manipulation and
    funny trades stand out like sore thumbs at times to me.

The down I spent the afternoon looking for was pH down for my fish pond actually. Water slightly alkaline.

Much like @daltham I had big money in this one share and when I am a buyer I try to think like a seller and vice versa
    if that makes sense. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.