FMG 0.06% $16.12 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-22470

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    It is a volatile share market and we have a pandemic and an election year in the US and our relationship with China is
    not improving. Sorry to be the bearer of that bad news but we all know that.

By the way I am older but I'm a self funded retiree paying a decent tax thanks very much @tpg plus PAYG.

As a Melbournian I won't be going overseas either. I had planned a trip up to see @bushkin to play with charts and share
    ideas though. He is breathing easy now because even a plane trip is off the list. Lucky bugger. LOL

Sure I once cursed traders but where do you think the volume comes from? But smaller trades for me these day and as another
    poster said - they could think of worse than being stuck in FMG. LOL

I have changed sentiment to None and will occasionally do the odd small trade but I'm not into churning. It sure won't be a
    daily thing though.

We know it is a great company and everyone does something a little different with charts too. There is one indicator that
    our old mate who used to post on support and resistance levels never looked at and we had discussions on that in the past.

I've never heard of trade me - best I google that one.

I just think it's a dicey year and I feel as if I'm waiting for the second shoe to fall. I hope I am wrong though and if I haven't
    made money I haven't lost it either. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.12
Change
-0.010(0.06%)
Mkt cap ! $49.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.30 $16.35 $16.00 $142.8M 8.831M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 18592 $16.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.14 3138 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.