FMG 0.18% $21.90 fortescue ltd

thanks heaps for your efforts Rurenga, for providing the daily...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    thanks heaps for your efforts Rurenga, for providing the daily summary.

Also again to the great input from many posters in this thread, especially PIlbra Boy, Teddy bear . Etc.

i personally am looking for a $19 plus, pre division SP,

will take the divi( hope to be a $1plus), and sell my total position, at mid $18.

knowing this company has returned my financial support in spades over the last 9 years.

Nearly lost everything when the SP was $1.60,

glad I held my nerve, and had so called balls of steel- plus a bit of luck - to now find myself in this positive position.

I am a long term holder,who belives this company will continue to prosper, and I know they will, but time for me to take my profits and enjoy my life and family.

Rollercoaster ride, which has been very stressful at times.

I am not one to give up on anything or anyone, but how many times can a horse win the Melbourne cup, and the IO market has been challenged in various ways that has contributed significantly to the current FMG SP. million $ question is how long will this last, fear , greed etc

wishing everyone on this thread all the best for future investing and will have a big smile on my face when this stock get to $30 sometime in the future.

all the best,

MJAK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.90
Change
0.040(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $67.42B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.92 $22.11 $21.82 $224.3M 10.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3932 $21.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.90 400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.