FMG 0.18% $21.90 fortescue ltd

fair point Rocket. But I have seen this share post Divi drop a...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    fair point Rocket.

But I have seen this share post Divi drop a fair bit, in the past.

Different circumstance we find ourselves in I admit. Have been there when we got no DIvi and nearly went Bankrupt, to the small 5 cents Divi.

. It comes a time that when you have been through the ringer ( last 9 years), that one can get to a point that the horse has done its job, you have reached your targets and if you leave some upside on the table well, good play to those that hold when this happens. Fear and Greed, patient and impatient etc etc.

days of seeing large gains and large drops have taken their toll on me personally so time to consider retiring the horse and let it enjoy the green pasture it has helped developed.

Dont get me wrong FMG is the best company I have ever invested in, and I believe it has more upside, but it is time for me to seriously consider my current position,( along with the remarkable recent 6 months SP rise), take money off the table and enjoy reading posts from all your guys and girls , with the wish you all do well into the future knowIng, my future has been made a lot better from investing in this great Company FMG.

all the best,

MJAK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.90
Change
0.040(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $67.42B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.92 $22.11 $21.82 $224.3M 10.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3932 $21.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.90 400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.