FMG 1.62% $21.92 fortescue ltd

For months and months I've been banging on about the banks in...

1. 3,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    For months and months I've been banging on about the banks in dear trouble and will struggle to pay their dividends and that big pension funds super funds will be looking for alternatives in saying that BHP surprise me today but not totally because I always knew that they would be weighed down by the mere fact that they're diversification ,and it's gone against them this time but it has held him in good stead for over 100 years, now this time that exact this time I'm talking about belongs to FMG a pure iron ore play and iron ore is the name of the game in a serious way not just here but around the world.

FMG has and is being accumulated each and every day on the ASX it's so evident in the way it trades which I'm not going to go into right now, so yeah I do expect $20 in the near future backed up by probably one of the best dividend plays placed on the ASX it's as simple as that sometimes.

If this was a Melbourne cup race I know we're on the best horse with the best jockey and the best trainer and more importantly our horse is the fittest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.92
Change
0.350(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $67.49B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.60 $21.95 $21.54 $94.22M 4.315M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $21.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.93 18370 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.