FMG 1.26% $18.75 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-25498

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Well no one went broke taking a profit, even those selling out of FMG at $10 and APT holders at $20. The decision you have to live with are you going to be happy if you exit now and watch the SP go up another 50% from here and a increase dividends close or over $3 a share PA ?

I would not right off AF aspirations of future green leaning diversification as fluff. He has proven himself to be a can do man in whatever he sets his mind to. Just like Elon Musk dont right off someone dreams because you think they are too big. Just like Musk he has all the money anyone needs in one lifetime. Its all about what you leave behind as a legacy and that's what drives people with big visions like Mr Musk and Mr Forrest.

I cant do what what these people have achieved in their lives but I can certainly choose to be part of their vision by investing in people that have the determination and what it takes to make things happen.

They say there is three type of people in this world, those that make things happen, those that watch things happen and those that say what just happened. Andrew Forrest is clearly in the first group and has proven his worth and that why I am happy to invest into FMG over the other AUS mining plays.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.