Iron ore price, page-25545

1. 9,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4274
    I have been calling for months on here -
    Vale production supply has been hit hard in virus infested Brasil
    IOP to rise and breakout
    FMG SP to breakout to 24-30

Now the media has realised only 3 months later:-

"The fresh spike came on the back of more disappointing production numbers from under performing Brazilian giant Vale.The company has cut its 2020 production estimate for the third time this year and set a smaller than expected estimate for 2021 output.Vale lowered its production guidance to 300-305 million tonnes from 310-330Mt on the back of ongoing supply disruptions."

Did the media and chinese not read the news from Brasil the last 9 months,
    Brasil has been hit very hard by the virus pandemic, over 1M infectees, their mine sites flooded with infected workers hiding their symptoms.

In WA no such thing,
    In fact the hard border lockdowns in WA by the WA government stopped it all and has set up WA as the growth hub in real estate, rentals and an economic powerhouse growth for the last 3 months and next 6 months.

FMG is now benefiting from this decisive move while Brasil swelters & suffers in droves. Expect more supply disruption and shutdowns in Brasil way worse than reported imho. They are hiding this big health & production slashing problem there.

IO supply slashed will boost IOP and demand globally for IO from WA. China will have to compete with others for WA IO!

FMG is sitting pretty
    Thank you Mr McGowan for a courageous tough decision that will go down in history as saving thousands of lives and the Australian economy in 2020
    We are in the bonanza zone right now.
    Make hay while the sun shines!

FMG to 30 and beyond!

Last edited by tomboy: 03/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.26
Change
0.250(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $53.14B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.22 $17.37 $17.10 $105.8M 6.139M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 $17.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.27 19878 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.