FMG 0.32% $21.86 fortescue ltd

Castle to Queen, check mate on king ? we still have legs to go...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Castle to Queen, check mate on king ? we still have legs to go before check mate IMO.
    (Bit of chess talk), J Hunt really appreciate your input, posts and intellect)

Also listening to Queen - Its a kind of Magic, while I read posts on the best and most unformed thread in Hot Cooper.

Listen to the words of the song it kind of fits in with the FMG story and AF passion and vision and talent. OK Maybe I have had a few cold beers, but you need to celebrate the wins, as they do not always come that often= especially in the form of 13.-63 % SP rise in one day . I have been in FMG since 2011, nearly lost everything , ( margin loans etc), when it fell from $4 to $1.51

So having big Brass balls, and sticking to what I was confident was a great leader of people in AF, who had a vision beyond his own personal interests, I can only be grateful, humble and appreciative of knowing life will be better for my family and I. "Luck"- you make it .

How Far this great stock has to run who knows. I remember listening to commentators talking about REA ( 5-6 years ago on Sky business news), when it went from $5 -$15. They said what is the next REA, and the answer was REA. it went to $80 plus in the following years.

FMG management (Nev and Elizabeth) have been very consistent and transparent about their core business, the business model and how they will succeed through the bad times and the good times.

They to have Brass Balls- which has given share holders like me the confidence to also grow a large set. When to polish them is a personal decision. LOL

FMG ROCK

Go you good thing GO.

All the best to all on this awesome and most informative Thread.

regards

MJAK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.86
Change
0.070(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $67.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.95 $22.35 $21.71 $192.6M 8.766M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 705 $21.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.88 1359 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.