FMG 1.32% $19.47 fortescue ltd

With all due respect, you can’t equate the democracy in the USA...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    With all due respect, you can’t equate the democracy in the USA to the dictatorship and cruelty of totalitarian Communist China led by the tyrants in the CCP who run concentration camps of millions of their own people and are ruthless once they control you!
    The comparison is as stark as black and white

China will never be allowed to become world leader and the CCP will be toppled one day ! If they succeed we will all suffer. That is stating the obvious
    If we in the West allow China to control us, then goodbye democracy goodbye human rights and all our values and freedom!

No amount of money coming from Communist China will justify accepting the control of the CCP of our country and lives as there will be no point of having money without freedom and democracy.

It’s bad enough that the CCP had cheated its way into buying a great deal of our assets resources and infrastructure, but it will be a lot worse if wet let them get away with that as they will inevitably try to control us and that will lead to war no doubt as happened with others in the past and inevitably dictatorships and totalitarian tyrants get defeated

Let’s hope that the WEST WILL DEFEAT the CCP in this open war that has not yet been declared but is happening on the ground.

Australia like the rest of the West must become self-reliant and exclude depending in any way on the CCP no matter what happens economically. It will be painful but not nowhere near as bad as capitulation to the CCP!

Freedom is more important than money and countless wars have proven that. If I had to choose, I know what I prefer and will defend my freedom at all costs especially against the CCP threat

Apologies for getting political here but some things are more important than money from this bullying CCP and our I O will always find another country to make steel that the world needs so I wouldn’t worry about that at all
    Last edited by L2019: 08/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.47
Change
-0.260(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $59.94B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.65 $19.65 $19.37 $126.0M 6.462M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $19.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.50 24291 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.