FMG 3.09% $17.34 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-2584

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    take a truly objective look at the forum, I think your sadly mistaken

it is overwhelmed buy subjective longs who love to attack anyone with a varied view or trading style, that is the very reason we have all seen many good posters come and go from these forums, and why other threads have been closed down by the moderators.

like ive mentioned before ive been here for many years, and considering that I say very little, but there comes a point were unfortunately you have to say something to try and bring some balance to the forums, because to be frank it is overpowered by a minority of heroes who think its their long way or the hwy. This in my view is wrong, it creates a false economy and up ramping which can perhaps influence some less educated investors.

its about bringing a balance to the forums, if that comes across as boasting or ego or self promotion, well I don't really care, unfortunately that's what it takes when you just cant reason with such subjective people.

too be honest im absolutely surprised that HC allows constant posting from the same people all day especially when it is constant subjective up ramping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.34
Change
0.520(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $53.38B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.31 $17.51 $17.00 $309.6M 17.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300 $17.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.35 28897 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.