FMG 1.20% $21.41 fortescue ltd

hi there- I reckon sometimes trying to understand; (as a layman)...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45

hi there- I reckon sometimes trying to understand; (as a layman) or justify how things should actually be or how people should act, while making complete actual sense can be a waste of time and energy. For example trying to talk to a qualified engineer or qualified professional on what you think has happened , whilst it is probably logical and correct, the trained professional will, on principle can take an apposing view or completely ignore or reject your view. Sometimes at their own peril ( as a insurance company I was dealing with found out recently).

My point is - there is many moving parts to the success of the FMG SP, and dividends, many of which are represented with amazingly accurate data from the very intelligent and informative posters on this thread.

FMG management can not control the political environment, nor can they control the price of Iron Ore.

I believe the things FMG management have in their control are ( all of the components of their own business) at the same time management have quietly being building long term key relationships within global leaders, without any assistance ) or actual interference of political leaders In Australia ) ( if you are your own boss , e.g China- do you want the apprentice telling you how you should run y our business) .

AF and his management team are truly understanding of their customer base, the market place, their competitors and most importantly the leaders of the market that they sell to.

For example - FMG does not announce profit upgrades to the market (BSL recently did), as management understands the culture of its customers. E.g we do not announce how well we are going as conversely we did not announce to our customers how hard we were getting hit at $60 a ton. Private and respectful.

while I am probably not making exact sense , I am trying to say the way FMG conducts themselves locally and equally more importantly to its global market , we seen to be very efficient at closing the supply and customer chain loop. Much better than competitors, which will hold us in good stead for the future, regardless of any or all political speed humps.

AF is a true business man, with great morals , selling to a world leader who trying to better his country the way he knows best. ( and the world- many people forget this) ( also without global customers China will struggle in the future).

The two ( AF and P,M of China) share a lot in common. Let you guys do the rest of the thinking/ conclusions.

FMG - are like the Thunderbirds

They are GO, GO ,GO

no strings attached - LOL

kind regards

MJAK- 110,000

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.41
Change
-0.260(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $65.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.52 $21.67 $21.30 $150.5M 7.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93 $21.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.41 12657 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.