FMG 1.89% $18.31 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-26157

1. 3,624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1594
    I'm pretty happy about being able to pick up cheaper Penfolds wines myself. If Aust doesn't bring in the extra export rev then it also helps slow the $A advancing off the back of sky high iron ore prices. That off course is better for FMG margins and the margins of my other IO producers! . So whilst I am not happy about the trade huff and puff, I am celebrating where we are today and where we are going - which is rather special.
    I have never been more certain about two things in my life, my wife is the best investment I have ever made and FMG the second, and both are getting better and better.

My crystal ball has been telling me with increasing accuracy that these prices are going to be higher for longer and we will continue to make awesome money.

when the price drops we will still make good money, until the green energy production comes into play, then we will make mega money.

I can't be concerned about every single industry in Aust. those that haven't been able to sell to China have found other markets.

I was rather impressed with the range & prices of beef & seafood - which normally is sky high at this time of year.
    can't wait to chomp on juicy grass fed organic beef ribeye wagu grown in the northern rivers area of NSW and consume fresh cray caught off the Qld coast with my mates celebrating what has been a brilliant year on the markets & for my family, although a rather otherwise dull year socially being almost locked like a caged tiger (this tiger is mostly friendly) and stuck in bloody video conferences with clients instead of eating juicy steaks with them over a nice Pinot at Il Duca.

I brought out the wheel barrow and im bringing in a truck to catch the golden rain as I sit back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
0.340(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $56.37B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.09 $18.32 $18.06 $115.9M 6.367M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 273 $18.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.32 9260 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.