FMG 0.32% $21.86 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-262

1. 3,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 998
    Hehe, you miss Barkston? His long stock is doing well today. Spuza is still on holiday I think.

I'm surprised that the new Xiongan city has no effects of SP what so ever. SP continue to slide this week.

China steel spot prices had small rise on some products last 2 day, nothing big, so I guess it's not having too much effects on spot prices neither. At lease the steel prices are not falling like last month.

TWO of the most powerful men in the world gather this Thursday and Friday and both have great interest in Infrastructures. Hope they can come up with something good for IO.

Xiongan should be good for IO, more details will emerge over the next few months, more money will need to be spend on Infrastructure and Transports. Currently just farmland and not much out there. Billions will need to be spend to make it like a "New York" city.

If it's anything like Shanghai or Shenzhen, IO/Steel will be supported for the next 10 years.

Q report next week? My calculation is US$1.9B in the bank if realised price is 87.5%.

2019 Debt definitely gone before end of June.

DYOR.

Frank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.86
Change
0.070(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $67.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.95 $22.35 $21.71 $192.6M 8.766M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 705 $21.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.88 1359 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.