FMG 3.09% $17.34 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-2636

1. 3,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 998
    I don't need to explain what I said, the "wordings" are not clear but as long as many get my message I don't really care what shorts or pretend shorts said. If I want to get a good premium on my put, I will want SP to fall and fall, basically making money from "long's misery".

Since the Q report was out, and I've called BUY on FMG, I was fairly certain that's why I changed my sentiment. FY result was also strong and SP continued to climb since. SP is now $6 and more than 13% since I call buy, and there are just nothing to support a 10% fall in SP ST, so I will continue to speak out against any crap like "SP will drop back to $5.50-$5.60" to suit their agenda.

I give reasons on why SP will continue to trend up, because IOP will remain strong ST, I use information I gathered everyday to support that. I don't make things up and I definitely won't use "there are no more good news so SP will fall" as an excuse to sell, I just don't buy that.

When IO Future and IOP fell 4% couple of days ago, I said "just relax" because I knew it's only a small pullback, the trends will not broken and we saw a 4c drop in SP, but we got the usual shorts noise because of a 4% drop in IOP, and I remember SP dropped to $5.81 from $5.93 and finished at $5.89 on that day and those sellers probably regret now.

They said they just buy/sell FMG against my sentiment, well they must be making a fortune by now. If you believe that, well, good luck.

DYOR.

Frank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.34
Change
0.520(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $53.38B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.31 $17.51 $17.00 $309.6M 17.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300 $17.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.35 28897 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.