FMG 0.06% $16.12 fortescue ltd

I’m enjoying the wealth of FMG as a long term shareholder of...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    I’m enjoying the wealth of FMG as a long term shareholder of course and I am happy with my investment

I frankly did not know how much China or the CCP had in founding FMG so it’s interesting

I have no facts on agreements with AF of course, which is why I asked, as I am not involved thankfully, nor do I want to, but I have seen like everybody has seen publicly on tv, how AF ambushed our health minister with the Chinese Consul General last year who gave a surprise CCP propaganda speech and how AF defended the CCP’s lies and cover up of its deliberate coronavirus export and infections handling which was quite shameful and embarrassing for AF to allow himself to be used like that by the CCP but I see why given the billions of $ they paid him

But that made me realise that billions of $ coming from the CCP definitely talk and (he made his fortune from the CCP) so this is payback time for AF - his public defence of the CCP was fact enough for everyone to see

Again, not a good position to be in when your main customer is the enemy I guess .

Is it worth it? Some would say yes others say no depending on which side you are on but it illustrates how the CCP has been corrupting, cheating, stealing and buying everyone including Biden and everything it comes across throughout the West - God help us what is next!

On a positive note: definitely FMG looks better than ever like and it will hit $30 IMO and hopefully more. I’m a very happy shareholder and will continue to hold and buy regardless of the politics .

I hope FMG will quickly find more diverse customers (other countries) to avoid this problem and any potential conflict of interest.

we have to rely on ourselves more and find other markets long term as China won’t last

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.12
Change
-0.010(0.06%)
Mkt cap ! $49.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.30 $16.35 $16.00 $142.8M 8.831M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 18592 $16.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.14 3138 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.