FMG 1.56% $18.27 fortescue ltd

first and foremost I don't expect a response from this because...

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    first and foremost I don't expect a response from this because apparently I've been put on ignore.

nonetheless I will respond for the benefit of people that wish to have a balanced discussion about FMG stock price.

you don't need to post every day, funny stuff, yet you post a copious amount of times a day. truly amazing for someone that is so long that they hang onto every single sp movement. clearly you also trade the stock on a daily basis.

in fact I think one of your recent posts clearly asked people to relax, once again trying to up ramp and defend your own personal trading position.

backpedalling for sure, its clear that when someone has to resort to using disguised profanities its pretty clear they are insecure and just clutching at straws trying to get out of the hole they have dug.

your agenda is so clear its not funny. your the exact type of person that will say a wall is black when its white and just continue to argue it, truly amazing, there is just no reasoning with people like this.

I will no longer waste my time dealing with people like this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.27
Change
-0.290(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $56.25B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.72 $18.21 $313.4M 17.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45418 $18.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.30 1200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.