FMG 0.32% $21.86 fortescue ltd

fair point- but Twiggy says and does stuff for a reason.maybe a...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    fair point- but Twiggy says and does stuff for a reason.

maybe a batting the ball back scenario, or a polite way of suggestion , that his company is on the cutting edge and he can help his biggest customer in reducing one of their ( and the worlds) biggest potential risks to the world in generations to come. Pollution. Air quality- global warming if you believe in it.

why have 1 or 2 billion people working hard for the future of the country if they live in a polluted environment now and then in 20-30 years, all have respiratory conditions and a medical pandemic???

smart cat Twiggy- this is not about Aussie making green steel to sell to the world, ( I do wish we made enough steel to meet local demand), but it’s about showing how it can be done and then getting the Chinese to buy into the technology .

He is building and end to end solution, at the same time potentially monopolising the market. New mines massive capacity, cutting technology and let FMG show you how green energy allows you to run you MR furnaces at 100% capacity , all year round without environmental impact and great efficiency and greater margins to your local companies. Who then cares if iron ore is at $150. -$180 a tone.

all in my opinion,

kind regards

MJAK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.86
Change
0.070(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $67.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.95 $22.35 $21.71 $192.6M 8.766M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 705 $21.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.88 1359 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.