FMG 0.49% $22.59 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-31958

1. 3,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1586
    Logic and reason has no place in the market.

The heard loves the latest new toy, forget about making actual money. Look at APT. What an amazing share that is!
    Apt remind me of tulips.

Come back to me in an year and lets see how much it is worth. Im still shocked that it is worth $93. The emperor has no clothes.
    How many years will it take before punters see a dividend ?It's notable that the founders Nick Molnar & Anthony Eisen have sold over $500,000,000 in shares over the last few years in Afterpay. It has a PE ratio of negative 387. Thats it. Negative 387.... will it actually break even in 2408 ?? My thinking is that competition from CBA. Apple Pay, Google Pay Amazon Pay, all the other pays will simple squash it and it may never ever make money...

Maybe at 0.52 cents would i consider buying APT.

And people think FMG is over priced!!!!

FMG is part of one of the most profitably oligopolies in the world in terms of ROI whose products are basically essential to the modern world and are extremely difficult to substitute. I think we should relax foreign investment rules and allow the Chinese to buy up to 25% of the stock on top of current holdings as a hedge for increasing IO prices. Imagine what this would do for FMG . RIO, BHP & GRR ???

It would also be a wonderful olive branch to the Chinese and they could join us on this magical ride towards continued prosperity in this very long super cycle.

Last edited by zendiceman: 20/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.59
Change
0.110(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $69.55B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.37 $22.60 $22.21 $90.44M 4.024M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2064 $22.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.59 197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.