FMG 2.89% $16.82 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-32003

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    I think the fact that Andrew Forest continues to add to his already substantial holding should give you the answer. What does the famous investor Peter Lynch say, many reasons a CEO or BOD would be selling stock in the company they work/own but only one reason to buy more.

When you see the CEO having billions of $$$ of skin in the game and they continue to add hundreds of millions more and have never sold a share what does that tell you. With intimate knowledge of the company, its clients and its future prospects, that no Institutional talking head would have access too, I know which person would influence me more.

I scratch my head when I see companies who's previous CEO's selling out of every share of the company they worked for and BODs doing the same before resigning. You then see Institutional holders reducing their holdings in the same company and people think its a good idea to push its share price up while a massively profitable company like FMG with its CEO adding to his mutli billon dollar holding goes unloved. I guess believers/LTH in FMG will have to do with a big fat oversize dividends to drown their tears until Mr Market speaks. I may be the wrong side of short trade but in the long run I know where AF and LTH think their hard earned is better invested in.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.82
Change
-0.500(2.89%)
Mkt cap ! $51.78B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.11 $17.23 $16.81 $252.2M 14.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13676 $16.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.83 350 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.