FMG 1.96% $17.97 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-32059

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Ok, I hear where you are coming from but if this is the case you are telling everyone buying at these levels, including a guy whose initials are AF who holds around of $25B of FMG directly and indirectly, are fools who are going to be out of pocket in the long run ?

You think Andrew Forest with a lifetime of experience in the stock market, in his own company and with a team of the best financial experts money can buy would not of crunched the numbers and foretold the future scenario you are espousing ?

What prey tell can you see that he cant see with all his wealth of experience in the markets and his own company and the market it operates in. If what you are saying is fact then Andrew who has not sold a single a share up to now and others loading up at these levels are all certifiably mad and are heading to big net losses down the track.

If you are so sure of your scenario why are you even holding at these elevated prices ? Its not a personal attack but why are you holding a stock that you believe its SP is going to plunge over time. Each to their own and everyone is responsible for their own financial future but I know I am not inclined to follow your outlook until I see Andrew Forest or any of the entities he overseas who own FMG shares start offloading them en mass down the track.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.97
Change
-0.360(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.10 $18.28 $17.97 $250.7M 13.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 104054 $17.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.07 4370 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.