FMG 1.40% $20.24 fortescue ltd

jhunt, it is concerningly delusional if you think posting on...

1. 10,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1481
    jhunt, it is concerningly delusional if you think posting on here will move the share price - at all. Let's be honest, the ultimate reason most of us post on here is due to boredem.

And no, once again your synopsis is inaccurate. I never let stock get exercised as it has tax and brokerage consequences. I always take the loss on any sold call position and roll up and there will be periods in which it takes 3-4 months of premium to make back a loss in any given month.

I have opted to take this approach with FMG due to the IO price cycle and the subsequent valuation consequences so my approach is directly related to the IO price.

And no, I was not lucky this month as I did roll my calls up intra month and I believe I posted on here that I wanted the stock around $24-$24.5 at expiry... Which actually meant it was in my interests to talk the stock up.

Separately I suggest you start practicing what you preach because quite a number of your own posts are in relation to hypothesis about other people's positions and not the IO price, perhaps you can start your own thread?

There are always moderation options available to you if I am hurting your feelings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.